Monday, October 27, 2008

4th Annual Drive Sober 2 Miler

I first learned of Hollywood Olson from Joey's pre-school teacher who happens to be this amazing young boy's mother. Hollywood was involved in an alcohol related accident involving himself, his biological father and his 13 year old half brother when Hollywood was five years old. Hollywood's biological father was too drunk to drive so he made the 13 year old drive the car...this decision resulted in an accident in which Hollywood was injured, he lost teeth and has scars from the accident. Hollywood is a very lucky young boy, and has used his experience as a tool to teach others the importance of NOT drinking and getting behind the wheel.

Saturday, November 1st is the 4th Annual Drive Sober 2 Miler, and as of right now I am planning to participate...I am late to register, but I am hoping since I know mom, she might let me in!

Please watch the youtube video...I had goosebumps listening to this young man speak!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZDngx5yQk&feature=channel

No comments: