Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4th Annual New Cumberland Turkey Trot 5k




Ok people, you may think to yourself that I am completely insane, completely out of my mind, but yes Becca and I have in fact registered for the Vickie's Angel Walk 4th Annual New Cumberland Turkey Trot 5k.


I started running several weeks ago and feel great...I then recruited Becca to run along with me, and so far so good...she is having a blast. We have gone out on four runs together so far and we are very excited as the race nears. First prize is a turkey, second prize is a homemade pie and third prize is various baked goods. Becca plans on blowing first place so she can get the pie...I on the other hand just hope to finish.
Check out our running status:

1 comment:

Hilary said...

You will rock the house!! Tell Becca not to worry, I'll take that Turkey...any chance they can exchange it for a tofurkey???